DR. HARNISCH Engineering Consultants for Automation designs and monitors projects in the areas of electrical and control engineering. Our extensive services range from preliminary designs including the study of different options up to the warranty control defined by the HOAI (Fee Structure for Architects and Engineers) at regional and industrial level. The experience our employees gain from the variety of services we offer, allow a timely implementation following the planning process while taking into consideration the latest technologies. The supervising engineers are competent partners for building contractors during the implementation process. The monitoring of deadlines and costs with modern techniques and the virtual gathering of data and stocktaking offer security for the building contractor.
Here you can find a short overview of our our services. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our range of services includes:
- process measuring and control technology according to 'HOAI'
- transformer stations, load balancing, low-voltage switchgear,
- control system with PLC-technology, design of control strategies,
- process control systems, measurement technology and data acquisition units, telecontrol network,
- low-voltage communication systems, IT-strategies,
- Engineering, software development and commissioning of control systems
- Consulting of control and automation projects
- water treatment and sewage water disposal
- telecontrol network
- glass and special-purpose glass industry
- ceramic industry
- pharmaceutical industry
- iron and steel industry
- pneumatic conveyor and metering system technology
- environmental and bio-engineering